søndag den 25. september 2011

New version of SAPIT available

Well, it's been a long while since my latest blog entry, so I figured it was about time to do something about it.

I have just uploaded a cleaned up version of SAPIT (sapit.codeplex.com) for anyone to play with. There are a few breaking changes to be aware of: I have deleted the parametrized attribute constructors, so they can only be called with named parameters. I think this is more readabled since some of the attributes take 4 parameters, and now you're forced to name each parameter.

If you hang out in the Copenhagen area, you can come and hear me give a talk on AOP and SAPIT at the Copenhagen .NET User Group (CNUG) event on October 4th: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2105414351/eorg

 Also, I'm working on a few extra blog entries about books I've been reading lately ... stay tuned :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar